A PLACE TO BE

A PLACE TO BE

Saturday, June 9, 2012

A TIDBIT

My apologies for offending anyone who feels blame has been laid upon Priest, DeMalade, and Burke. Casting blame was never the intent nor do I believe that was reflected in the two articles.
Giving opinions on Village issues are important including from these three, they are owners too, well maybe two, but I get it, everyone has the right to speak up and express themselves, but my pointing out the debasing manner in which this group of people systematically took it to a board member over an issue needed to be noted along with relevant history about the group leading up to such an event. In my mind any debasing manner, even if the Board member is guilty as hell, should not be tolerated in a Village of good hearted people.
Comments  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you Joey. You have just placed yourself heads above many people and I appreciate your willingness to make a correction or clarification when needed. If everyone followed the same set of principles life would be more pleasant. Points can be made effectively without a bunch of nonsense. I, for one, whether I agree or disagree, do appreciate the time and effort you put into this blog and it's an excellent place to exchange thoughts, ideas and suggestions. Keep up the excellent work.